An Online Educator for technocrats to make this world more meaningful.
Certification makes students Happy and more Confident.
An honour to a teacher is the pride for society.
Mr. R.K Thenua is a young and dynamic faculty of Engineering. He is B.Tech, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and also qualified NET and GATE examinations. He has more than 12 Years of teaching experience and is the recipient of BEST TEACHER Award from Sharda Group of Institutions in 2009-2010.
Experience : 12+Year
Workplace : Anand Engineering College, Agra
Contact No. : +91-9719394629
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : rkthenua.in
ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER BODIES
- Member of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
- Life-time member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), LM61391.
- Life-time Associate Member of IETE, Membership No. AM-227395.
- Life-time Member of International Association of Engineers(IAENG), Membership No:109378
- Member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Membership No.
- Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE), Membership No.
- Member of International Society of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ISEEE).
- Member of Academy & Industry Research Collaboration Center (AIRCC).
- Editorial board member of International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
- Reviewer of IEEE Conferences like- ICOCOE 2018, PECON 2016, CENCON 2015 etc.
- Content creator for ETmantra eLearning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Advisor in Slikatech Pvt. Ltd (a solar solutions providing company).
WHAT I OFFERED FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT'S
This course will provide you the basic concepts of designing combinational and sequential circuits. The course objectives are:Read More
This course will provide you the basic concepts of electronic circuits and devices. The course objectives are:Read More
This course is designed for you, to provide basic knowledge of MATLAB. The course objectives are:Read More
Signals and Systems
This course introduces the fundamental principles of signals and systems. The course objectives are:Read More
WHAT I OFFERED FOR SCHOOL STUDENT'S
Physics for XI
This course is designed for XI class students to enhance their theoretical understanding as well as problem solving skills, that will help in writing their exams and strong the fundamentals to crack a competitive exam.
Physics for XII
This course is designed in such a way; it will enhance your theoretical understanding as well as problem solving skills. So you can write your 12th exam and same time you can try to qualify a competitive exam like IIT-JEE or NEET.