MATLAB is a platform for the researchers to implement and analyze their research problems. Now days MATLAB has become the programming language of every engineer. If you are doing masters or doctorate, definitely you have to use this software because its capabilities are amazing. This course is designed for you, to provide basic knowledge of MATLAB and give a good start to your research work or project.
Syllabus Important topics:
Plotting (Line, 2D,3D)
Loops and Control Statements
MATLAB Advance concepts
Live scripting and publishing options
Numerical Computation Techniques
Getting MATLAB online and offline help
for detailed syllabus Click here
What Will You Learn?
- You will be much confident about MATLAB Programming.
- Able to write MATLAB Code for a given problem
- Understand the previous written code
- Debug yours or others MATLAB codes.
- Finally get little idea about Simulink model based design also.
Day-0: Introduction to MATLAB
MATLAB Introduction Lecture20:39